UC Berkeley Amgen Scholars Program
An Undergraduate Summer Research Program
The Amgen Scholars Program is a national program to increase research opportunities for students committed to pursuing careers in the sciences. This program provides outstanding science undergraduates with research experience and increases participants’ competitiveness as candidates for admission to prestigious graduate and professional institutions. Additionally, this program encourages participants to pursue a Ph.D. or the joint M.D./Ph.D. degree and research careers in the sciences and biotechnology. Applicants from diverse populations and backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Program Dates: June 1 - August 7, 2015
|2014 UC Berkeley Amgen Scholars||Photo by Peg Skorpinski|
2015 UCB Amgen Scholars Program Brochure available here.
How to Apply
- Application Deadline: February 2, 2015
- Submit an Online Application - Open November
- Submit a Statement of Purpose (included in the online application)
- Submit requests for two letters of recommendation (name and email address of letter writer required)
- Upload college transcript(s) via the Online Applpication. (Unofficial transcripts are acceptable)
- Supporting documents are due by February 2. (Click here for more information on supporting documents.)